Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Fond Farewell...

Today’s cards showcase some of the retiring items from Stampin’ Up! This was really, really hard for me to do because I have a tendency to hoard my stamping supplies. When I purchased it I loved it and in some cases that is still true but in others, not so much. Not so much, because it isn’t in style, my style has changed or I just don’t like it anymore. I decided to thin out my supplies starting this year with the retiring list. For the rest of the month or while supplies last, I will be trying to use up my retiring products.

Retiring supplies used…
Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper #113976
Summer Sun Cardstock. Sorry this is Sold Out but not to worry there is an awesome replacement coming (Daffodil Delight)
Summer Sun Classic Ink #100537
Cameo Coral #107098 (12 x 12 is all that is left and while supplies last)
Cameo Coral Marker #100074
Bold Brights Brads #106957
¾” Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon #115608
Wings of Friendship #114308
Warm Words #115108
Embrace Life #114958



Thanks for Stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments.