Friday, June 11, 2010

The Final Goodbye...

This is the last of my products that I am trying to us up. And the timing couldn’t be better because I have some new goodies to start using.

I was in need of a gift box for my most wonderful husband when I stumbled across this Tie Box Template by procrastistamper. I knew immediately that I was going to make one. What better way to give a “Father’s Day Tie” without giving a Father’s Day tie. This would be perfect for just about any gift, golf balls and tees, movie tickets, chocolate, etc... I can't tell you what I am putting in it, just in case he reads this.


Retiring Products Used (While Supplies Last):

Bella Bleu Designer Paper #113974 (lid)
Horizontal Punch #105089 (tag)
Tag corner Punch #107215 (tag)
Earth Elements Brads #106955 (tag)

Thanks for Stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments.