Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Use it Up #3

#3 Organdy Ribbon

I love organdy ribbon. Unfortunately none of it is available anymore through Stampin’ Up. My goal this week is to “use up” my many rolls of organdy ribbon. I think I bought every color and size that was available; some is still in a closed package. The advantage to this challenge is that I will still be able to use the Hodgepodge Hardware I am trying to get rid of. So maybe by the end of the week I will have an empty spot on my shelf and on the dowels that hold my ribbon. At least then I will finally have room for some new product.

Samples to be posted later….


Thanks for Stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Newest follower from SC, and I'll be back.
    Hope you follow me too.
    diane oliver - Rubber 'n Rafters
    http://dianeoliver.blogspot.com
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments.