Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dogwood Pages

Since the dogwood blossoms were so easy to make, I decided to make a few more and put them on a couple of 12 x 12 pages. I love the color combo, Chocolate chip, Old Olive and Pink Pirouette. I am so excited that Stampin’ Up is bringing that one and some others back from retirement. I used all the same supplies as before except this time I colored the Bridesmaid paper with Pink Pirouette. I love how the shiny part of the paper won’t hold color. It makes it much more versatile to use because you can color it to match whatever color scheme you are using. If you want to order the Bridesmaid paper (#116479), do so now because it is only available while supplies last.




The only problem I have with these pages is that I don’t have any girls to scrapbook for, so the pages will sit picture less in my desk.

Thanks for Stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments.