Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I admit it;

I am a hoarder…of craft supplies.


As I have been trying to make myself only use current items from Stampin Up, I have realized that I have way to much retired stuff that I just can’t seem to part with. Some of which hasn’t even been opened yet, like Vintage Violet Cardstock and Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon. Not to mention all of the retired stamps. And for different reasons I just can’t make myself buy more supplies when I have SO many unused. So I have created a goal for myself. I will be trying VERY HARD to use up what consumable products I have before I buy anything new. And yes there is a lot of NEW stuff I want from the 2010-2011 Stampin Up catalog.

Now I know I am NOT the only one who hoards their stuff, so I thought I would make it fun. I think that I am going to create weekly challenges to “USE IT UP”. Don’t worry because you can use ANY of your supplies that you already have. Remember the goal is to “USE IT UP”. Feel free to play along and even post a link to your project.


Thanks for Stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea!!! I am about to move so I can't order anything new from the catalog until we are settled again. I hope my stuff comes really soon, but it will take 6-12 weeks!!! UGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful idea.... says the girl sitting in a room full of stuff that needs to be used... HA! I hope to be using up some stuff today, actually. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Hoarder... I know it's a BAD habit, and now with everything 'gone' I need to get rid of it!
    I'm a new follower - http://www.stampwab.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments.