Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Use it Up #4

It was harder to use the organdy ribbon than I thought it would be and have moved on to something else, Felt Flurries. When I was trying to use up the organdy ribbon I pulled them out to use and have made many things with them recently and I used about half of what I had and am trying to finish using them. I guess another positive would be that I have been able to use almost all of my retired Holiday Treasures designer paper, Ruby Red cardstock, Circle brads and Earth Elements brads and buttons. My next few challenges will probably be about color instead on a particular item, I can use up more stuff that way.

I was inspired by many artists on Splitcoast Stampers by either their work or templates and CASEd (copy and share everything) many designs. Thank you to those whose name I don’t remember.
Vellum paper is a little thin for embossing so I would recommend vellum cardstock.
Gift card holder.
This is a money/check gift envelope. The black line is where the envelope has a slot to put the money/check to hold it in the envelope.

<><>
<>  <><><><>


Crystal Light container





Supplies for all cards:
Baja Breeze cardstock, ink and ribbon
Ruby Red cardstock, ink, buttons and brads (retired)
Old Olive cardstock, ink and ribbon
Whisper White cardstock, ink and embossing powder
Chocolate Chip cardstock
Crumb Cake cardstock
Holiday Treasures designer paper
Vellum paper (vellum cardstock would have worked better)
Petals a Plenty embossing folder
Eyelet Border punch
Scallop Border punch
Circle brads (retired)
Felt Flurries (retired)
Peaceful Wishes (retired)
Many Merry Messages
Big on Christmas

Thanks for Stopping by.

16 comments:

  1. Have I told you how much you ROCK?? These are great. You have skills girl and not just at Bunco :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought these when they were on sale and have yet to use them, you inspire me!! Following from SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Peaceful Wishes card. Very nice Clean And Simple card! Following you now through SC. Hope you'll follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the perfect wishes. I love how you went away from the norm and curved the DSP. I am following you from SC and hope you get the chance to jump on over to http://amazinglyinked.blogpot.com to follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute projects!!!I'm now following from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it so hard to use things I love like those snowflakes! lol. Love what you did with them!

    (I'm a new Stampin' Connection follower)
    Suzie :)
    http://papercraftlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good use of those felt snowflakes! i've got tons still from last year!
    i'm following you from SC! my blog is http://stampcravings.blogspot.com
    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am enjoying your blog. Following from SC.

    Cindi Krauch
    http://cindikrauch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the proyects, I´m following from SC.
    Marcia
    stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all of the cards that you did.
    I'm following you from SC #276.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great bunch of cards you made utilizing the snowflakes! Such a great assortment! #271 following from Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so many gorgeous cards!!

    Following...
    www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope you post again soon

    I'm your newest follower from the SC thread.

    I'll be back to visit your blog. So cute.

    Jennifer Kiddle
    http://hopskipandastamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following your blog now via Stampin Connection

    www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great! Stopping by from SC and following.

    Have a great week,
    Stephanie
    http://stampnsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments.