Friday, May 28, 2010

Graduation Hat Box

I wish I could take full credit for this idea, but sadly, I cannot. I totally cased (copy and share everything) the idea from the Stampin’ Success magazine. I changed everything except the hat box. The beauty of this project is that it can be customized to fit the graduate’s school colors and it is a very creative and fun gift box that can be used later on by the graduate to store those special memories of senior year.

I want to give a shout out to my adopted up-line Sharon Field for letting me stamp the image on VERY short notice. Without your kindness and generosity this project would have “flunked” miserably. To order any Stampin’ Up supplies please visit my Stampin’ Up website.



STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:
al a carte stamp Happy Grad (#117006)
8 ½ x 11 Brushed Silver cardstock (#100712)
12 x 12 Night of Navy cardstock (#106547)
Night of Navy classic ink (#102997)
Circle Designer Brads (#112571)
Sticky Strip (#104294)
Silver Cord (retired)
White Organdy (retired)

MISC SUPPLIES:
Hat Box
Navy Acrylic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments.